a member of:
- Kazakhstan Electricity Association,
- KAZENERGY, Kazakhstan association of oil, gas and energy sector organizations,
- Atameken National Chamber of Entrepreneurs of Kazakhstan,
- Kazakhstan Electric Capacity Reserve Pool,
- Association of Competition Development and Commodity Markets.
In addition, to establish efficient electricity market relations with the neighbouring countries and develop international cooperation, KEGOC joined such international electricity organizations as:
- CIS Electric Power Council;
- International Council on Large Electric Systems (Conseil International des Grands Réseaux Électriques – CIGRE);
- Eurasian Economic Union (Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Russia, Kyrgyz Republic);
- World Energy Council;
- Executive Assembly of the World Energy Council (WEC);
- United Nations Economic Commission for Europe;
- Central Asia Coordination Electric Power Council.